Tuesday, May 31, 2011

PINK AND PRETTY

This is my pink guest bedroom.
I bought this piece of wood from I guess,  
Garage sale . And matching fabric form
 "Hancock" in the clearance section. 
And it's super easy to make a Canopy 
all I did staple everything together and 
there you have it,
a rectangle canopy over the bed.
 Isn't that cute?
This Pink Bell suppose to be in my back
yardbut I like to hang it out here,
 under the Canopy.
 Purchased this bedding from Pakistan.
 There you have it, a cute pink bedroom.
 I was so excited when I was decorating
 my house, it was kinda really fun. 
specially when you do everything 
under your  budget.
 Half of the room I use for my office.
Pictures are not the best but I tried.
My Zee loves this bedroom,
more than her own room.
 Little matching teddy bear.
This beautiful color beaded hand made mirror
also bought from my favorite store GL.
What a cutie. I am so thank full to God for my daughter.
I kinda like it. Let me know, what you guys think ?

6 comments:

R said...

lovely designs!!

Bushra said...

Thanks dear.

DP said...

Super cute! I heart pink!!

Bushra said...

Thanks DP, And you look lovely in Hot pink.

An Apel a Day said...

I like the pink! I have all boys. I grew up with all girls, so a touch of pink is nice!

I'm following this blog too.

Unknown said...

You have done such a great job in the Pink room as well! I am sure my girls would love this room!